Monday, July 28, 2008

A ball of mixed emotions.

Tonight was one of those nights that was super awesome and had equally defeating moments as well. My lower half is killing me. I wore the wrong shoes for a 13 hour shift. Next off day I'm going shopping. Since it was Sunday and parking is free I decided to drive only to be able to find no parking and having to pay because I was running late by that point.

Got to show off the new and Improved Whippersnapper and there will be some tweaking and we're shooting for when pears will be in season but the managers all seemed to approve. Also talked a little about the Coney Island but that will take some planning to fully develop. Ended up writing for a bit after work and came up with some lyrics I like. The business trusted me to close down the place and I made sure everything was clean, but I think I may have done something wrong with the books.

The bar that was up for sale is officially going to be sold and that is a great wide open. I want to give it a chance but I don't know how wise it would be to commit further than the transition period.

I'm now officially less than a week away from turning 30.

No comments: