Monday, September 8, 2008

WSBG day 2 / I have been busy

Today was the 2nd meeting and had some new faces and outlined some more structure to the Guild. Things are going amazingly well for bringing together so many strong minded individuals and we are all putting our teammate hands in there. I'm happy to say i am on the treasury alongside Casey. Still a ton of work for everyone but things are rolling along well.

So I have been settling into my new schedule and having 3 days off and still need to write about my Oregon trip two weeks ago as well as Vegas and not sleeping for 48+ hours and the hilarity that ensued. This week I am staying home and will spin those yarns a little later this week. I'm still tired and recovering.

also, Spur got a write-up in the PI and Dave looks pretty bad ass.

No comments: