Thursday, July 23, 2009

Back at it.

Back to the grind. 10 days off followed by 5 nights on is not advised. However I had a great work week. I worked Spur Gastropubs 1 year anniversary and had the busiest monday ever at Sun Liquor. I may be adding a 3rd spot in the mix rather soon. I'm still figuring out how to take the .aiff files and turn them into mp3's and finding a site to host them, but some more content from tales will be up in the future.

Anyways I was hanging with a friend who said something about her friend drinking risky. Upon further explanation I found it to be a combination of rum and whiskey. This could be a whole new field.

Risky cocktail #1 ( parenthesis denote what I used, but feel free to play around )
2 oz. Rye ( Sazerac )
1 oz. Rum ( Mt. Gay )
Barspoon Cherry Heering
Half barspoon Absinthe

Photobucket

No comments: