Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm on Fire!

So one of my favourite quotes from my old lead singer is as follow. We we're sitting at Linda's and He says to me, " is there a girl looking at me like I'm on fire?" Sure as schnitzel there was and about ten minutes later she came over and said Hi and did all the small talk stuff before asking him out.( which being engaged at the time he politely turned her down.) Well tonight I kinda had that feeling and sure enough I got asked for my number. I don't really hit on girls at work, but If they do the asking, I'm usually game.

On a side note: had a DRUNKEN evening last night where one of my closest friends decided to leave because as he put it... "He's gone over to the dark side" I threatened a newer friend and had him worried that I was going to stab him. I don't recall actually having a knife, but He assured me that I had assured him that I did. I need to watch myself more closely it seems.

Lastly I am happy to say that my jobhunt is over and I'll be working at The Sitting Room 2-3 days a week.

No comments: