Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tonight's highlights:

Super slow monday but what made me personally laugh the most was former american idol contestant Blake Lewis sitting at my bar wooing some girl. he sang, got close and was all over dreamy towards her....

Aside from that had only a few of my favorite monday regulars in tonight which made the night painfully long. Had tons of time to read and in prepping for the next MxMo ( which i learned is a monthly occurrence, not weekly ) started stumbling through Bourbon recipe's to no avail.

My only find tonight was the blue grass cocktail.
Blue Grass: from the New New York Bartender's guide.
2oz bourbon
1oz Pineapple juice
1oz Lemon Juice
1 tsp. Maraschino Liqueur

it was good but, not good in my opinion, I couldn't get hooked on it.

More research i guess.....

No comments: