Friday, May 7, 2010

I'm a Barsmartie.

Hello my newest BarSmarts Graduates~

It brings me great pleasure to inform you that you have PASSED the BarSmarts Advanced course! Nice Work!!! We truly appreciate the time and effort you put into studying, shaking, stressing, sweating and finally PASSING the course. We will be in touch with you in the coming weeks regarding member benefits, but in the meantime, fill two shakers with ice, some Beefeater, a little vermouth, hold one in each hand and start jumping up & down in celebration of your newest accomplishment.

Congrats again, enjoy the weekend~

Suzanne


Dale DeGroff and Ricky Gomez were my judges on my practical exam. I am happy to say I've made Dale a drink.


I can't believe I tried to pass this up. Promo snafu's aside, this was an amazing time. The professional class of Seattle, and the west coast, all at the same place at the same time.


I took a series of photos of the items being passed around and wanted to share.


No comments: