Saturday, September 26, 2009

Review! (not really a review)

I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell - Tucker Max

So I came across this what seems several years back. I was on a metro to the bowling alley and saw a friend with his headphones on reading and laughing uncontrollably every few minutes. I changed seats and said hey and found out what he was reading. I picked up a copy and burned thru it in a day or two.

I saw the movie tonight and will recommend that guys see it but don't bring a date.



Post script:
The state finally had Carpano Antica in the shelves and me and a close friend picked up bottles. Tonight I'm enjoying a fine Martinez as a nightcap.

1.5 oz. of Martin Miller Westbourne gin
1 oz. Carpano Antica
.25 Maraschino
2 dashes orange bitters. (I used the Agnostura orange I got at a seminar at Tales.)
Photobucket

1 comment: